Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Proclamation to the World

You might as well know, I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (often known as "Mormon").

Anyway, as you know from my blog banner, I am a wannabe crafter. This includes dabbling with photoshop (or the non crafter-creative genius version called Paint. Comes with Windows...). Now, I have always been fairly savvy with techy stuff, so while I may not have fancy photoshop/adobe illustrator programs, I can prove to you that Paint does alright. A little pixely with the edges, but not bad if you're printing a 11 x 14 inch or less print.

Feel free to snag this (I have it formatted for ginormous [4400 x 5600 pixels], and I've just ordered it as a 11 x 14 print from shutterfly. Someday I may take back the rights and sell it. For now, I have no plans because I'm still a wannabe.



No lies, that itty bitty Moroni angel was fairly challenging with the use of a mouse and paint tool, but I overcame and succeeded.

This print is a blurb of the LDS church's views on the importance and sanctity of marriage and family. The original text can be found here.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment